Simrad NSS Evo3 'S' 9inch package FLIR M232
Product no.: 8866-ASM
Possible delivery methods: $4.99 NZ only Nation Wide - Small Items up to shoe box size, $35.00 Large Boxes Ropes, Chains and Goods up to 25kg North Island New Zealand, $70 NORTH ISLAND ONLY - 25KG or more Main Depot or Business address Only! No Rural Delivery, Bulk Shipping Goods over 25kg North Island & South Island Residential Please email for Quote, 9.99 All Medium boxes ropes and products up to 15 kgs weight Nationwide New Zealand Only
Simrad NSS Evo3 'S' 9inch package with FLIR M232 - INCL GST
Simrad NSSevo3S is the latest model in the Evo range which now has a plug and play connectivity with the FLIR M232.
NSS evo3S is a mid-life update to the NSS evo3. The key difference is a next-generation processor. This greatly improves the speed and smoothness of the display. The NSS evo3 is already a feature-packed product and the new processor in the evo3S means that each one of those features is now improved
The FLIR M232 is the pan/tilt version of these brilliant thermal image marine cameras. Able to detect a small vessel in the water over 1.3km away.
- Key Features for Sportfishing and Offshore Cruising
- High Resolution, High Bright, SolarMax IPS Displays
- Easy to use touchscreen UI as well as a full keypad for simple and precise control in any sea conditions
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of 1kW Dual-channel CHIRP, Forwardscan, Sidescan, Downscan and StructureScan 3D images
- Take another step forward with Simrad’s premium network modules for the ultimate offshore performance
- Halo Dome and Open Array Radars- S5100 Sportfishing Echosounder, Direct audio, autopilot and engine connection and control
- Low profile glass dash styling
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Software update notifications and downloads when connected to the internet
- Screen mirroring when connected to a mobile device
- The built-in high sensitivity of 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slots
- Next-Generation Processor
- The key difference between NSS evo3 and evo3S is a new, state of the art processor. The evo3S features the brand new iMX8 processor that allows for twice the performance of the previous generation processor. The key benefits a user will see from the new processor are:
- Faster page changes- Page loading times have been halved
- Smoother transitions- Movements on the screen like chart rotation and panning is much smoother, really capturing the premium experience of the Simrad brand.
- Multi-tasking- With such an increase in power NSS evo3S can multi-task like no product before it.
- SolarMAX IPS Display Technology
- Ultra-wide viewing angles for excellent viewability from any angle on the boat (greater than 80 degrees up/down/left/right)
- High resolutions for best on-screen detail
- High brightness LED backlight and anti-reflective coating for ultimate bright sunlight viewing
- Very high maximum display operating temperatures for reliable operation in the harshest boating locations
- Multi-touch screen for simple, intuitive software control
- Optical bonding for zero chance of display fogging
- Oleophobic coating for easy removal of fingerprints
- Multi-touch screen and keypad hybrid control
- With NSS evo3S you have full control of your vessel at your fingertips. The super responsive touchscreen makes route planning and adjusting settings a breeze. Full keypad control with both rotary dial and arrow keys means that when conditions get rough you have something physical to hold on to and have no doubt about who’s in control
- Built-in Advanced Echosounder
- NSS evo3S includes a built-in advanced echosounder with the ability to connect two transducers to one display, allowing for Dual-Channel CHIRP. Built-in functionality includes:
- 1kW Broadband: 50/83/200kHz
- 1kW CHIRP- Low/Medium/High
- Active Imaging 3-in-1
- For even more sonar performance you can connect one of the following external Sonar modules- StructureScan 3D- Sidescan, Downscan and 3D sonar.
- S5100- Three sonar channels with up to 3kW power output