Victory Drop Point Knife 10cm Blade with Blue Progrip Handle Box of 6 Knives
- Product code: 3-303-10-202
- All Victory knives are manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand out of imported German no-stain High Carbon Stainless Steel.
- The Stainless Steel Blade is flat ground and has a hardness is 54-56 HRC. It has a -78 C quench after hardening. Its benefit is a strong, hard and wear-resistant blade with an improved edge Retention.
- The knife comes with a classic Thermo Plastic Elastomer and Finger Guard made out of Polypropylene for added Safety which has proven robust and practical.
- All Handle and Blade Materials are MAF and FDA approved.
- Each knife is engraved with a unique Serial Number.
- Length: 220 mm
- Blade Length: 105 mm
- Blade Type: Drop-Point or Boner
- Blade Steel: German No-Stain High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Length: 115 mm
- Blade Thickness: 1.8 mm
- Blade Hardness: 54 - 56 HRC
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Handle: Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Handle Colour: Blue
- Sheath: None included
- Weight: 70.8 grams (each)
- Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee
- Origin: New Zealand
A drop point is a perfect shape for a knife blade that needs to handle various butchering tasks like cutting, skinning, and carving.
AESTHETICS. Many hunters prefer the aesthetic value of this more traditional design.