Orvis Wading Boot Ultralight
Lighter wading boots reduce fatigue and are easier to travel with. But there is absolutely no compromise in either security or comfort in the Orvis Ultralights.
For security, there is a custom Vibram midsole that keeps your foot stable and adds comfort when walking long distances. The outsole is our famous dual-durometer sole, with our unique lug pattern plus hard rubber on the outside for durability and sticky rubber under the foot for secure footing. These are true amphibious soles as good on a slippery trail when hiking as they are once you reach the water. The rubber soles can also be studded for use on rivers with very slippery rocks.
There is also more foam in the ankle and tongue than in our other wading boots. This not only adds comfort but also provides a more secure footbed.
As an added value, the laces on these boots are a new design with higher density so they will last longer and are less likely to break in the middle of a fishing trip.
- New extra-dense laces will last longer
- Added foam protection in tongue and ankle for comfort and support
- Mini ripstop panels save weight
- Clarino microfiber has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather and dries quickly
- Custom Vibram EVA midsole for all-day comfort and stability
- Spray rubber added to toe for additional abrasion resistance
- Dual durometer sole with hard rubber on the outside for durability and soft rubber under the foot for security.
Available whole sizes; Mens US7 to US14