CRC Extreme Duty Silicone Aerosol 350ml
CRC Extreme Duty Silicone is a premium grade silicone fluid with excellent lubrication and temperature viscosity characteristics. It leaves a thin, clear, odourless film that chemically reacts with metal surfaces to provide lubrication properties far superior to conventional silicone lubricants.
As CRC Extreme Duty Silicone is a silicone lubricant, it will resist moisture in damp environments, providing long-lasting lubrication, and extreme temperature and pressure resistance. It is effective from -38 deg to +316 deg and can withstand 1200lbs (Falex Test).
Designed for high pressure and high-temperature applications on metal and non-metal surfaces, CRC Extreme Duty Silicone reduces friction and galling even on metal-to-metal contact areas. Won’t melt or freeze.
Features & Benefits
- Superior Lubricating Properties – Even in demanding conditions
- Clear, odourless, non-staining
- Resists Moisture – Stays in place in damp environments
- Extreme Temperature and Pressure Range – Effective from -38 deg to +316 deg. Withstands 1200 lbs. Falex test
- Reduces Friction and Galling – Eases metal-to-metal contact to prolong equipment life
- MPI Approved C12
- Ideal for use in precision instruments, vending machines, bearings in high ambient temperature applications, rolling and sliding mechanisms, plant conveyors, guides and rails, electric motors and rollers, clocks, rubber seals
- Mould release agent