Airmar SS260 1 KW - XSONIC Stainless Steel Thru-Hull 50/200 kHz Transducer
Powerful and sensitive
The Airmar XSONIC SS260 Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer will enhance fish detection on your fishfinder like never before. The narrow, 6 degrees beam 200 kHz ceramic will give you excellent resolution and crisp image detail needed for bottom fishing. The SS260's low ringing is perfect for finding fish holding tight to the bottom and other structure. Its construction utilises separate 50 kHz and 200 kHz elements for unparalleled deep-water performance and unmatched bottom and water-column detail. The Narrow beam gives crisp image detail especially suited for fishing shelves, intricate bottom structures and wrecks.
Airmar XSONIC Transducers come with the new 9-Pin Black XSONIC connector. This transducer is compatible with Lowrance HDS Gen3, HDS Carbon and Elite-7 ti models. No need to mix, match or splice. Just plug and go.
WHEN PURCHASED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SIMRAD NSS12 evo3 [Product No. 000-13239-001] MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY, THIS PRODUCT IS OFFERED AT A REDUCED PRICE.
Airmar XSONIC SS260 Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer Features
- Top-of-the-line 1 kW thru-hull model
- The depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Recommended for sportfishing boats above 9 m - 30’ and small to mid-size commercial fishing boats
- Available with a diplexer for single-transmission-line fishfinders and without a diplexer for dual-transmission-line fishfinders
- Stainless steel housing
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW echosounder
- XSONIC 9-pin connector
Airmar XSONIC SS260 Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducer Specifications
- Weight- 7.3 kg -16 lb
- Hull deadrise- Up to 20 degrees with fairing
- Acoustic Window- Urethane
Maximum depth Range
- 50 kHz0- 529 to 735 m
- 200 kHz- 206 to 294 m
CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER AIRMAR'S BOTTOM COVER CALCULATOR
Product Code 000-0106-82
J - 15.04.21