Simrad S5100 CHIRP Sounder Module
The S5100 high-performance CHIRP sonar module features three fully independent channels able to deliver high-resolution sonar coverage across multiple depth ranges, precision-focused for offshore sportfishing anglers.
Simultaneous split-screen viewing capability puts you in complete control of the water column, while advanced processing technology allows you to fish with noise-free clarity at all depth ranges without ever losing bottom depth tracking.
Mix and match your favourite transducer coverage and transmit power for wide and narrow beam-widths to reveal more fish, detecting small and tightly spaced fish and identifying thermoclines; or adjust specific CHIRP frequencies from 28 to 250 kHz to precisely target specific depths producing big, crisp arches with clear target separation.
- Three fully independent sonar channels deliver high-resolution coverage
- Noise-free clarity at all depth ranges
- Combine any three frequency ranges to target multiple depths, including Ultra-Low, Low, Medium, or High CHIRP
- Compatible with wide-angle CHIRP transducers for greater coverage of the water column
- Simultaneous split-screen viewing of multiple depth ranges on your display
- Maximum depth of 3,000 metres / 10,000 feet (transducer dependent)
- Easy to install with three plug-and-play 9-pin transducer connectors
- Compatible with Simrad NSS evo3 and NSS evo2 multifunction displays, NSO evo2 systems, and S2000-series fishfinders
NZ Product Number:000-13260-001
Please note this is not sold in our store - It is Shipped from a secure Location - Online Orders Only
On-Site Installation for this product is Available for $100 an Hour + GST - Please email us to book email@example.com