Simrad IS42 Digital Display
IS42 Digital Display: Multi-purpose sailing instrument and autopilot display with a 4.1-inch colour screen, optically bonded for zero condensation and featuring transflective LCD technology for exceptional contrast and visibility in all lighting conditions. 8mm mounting height matches other Simrad MFD’s and system components.
The IS42 is a smart multi-purpose instrument featuring a full colour display and modern glass helm styling.
View wind, speed, depth, engine data, autopilot status and more at a glance, or add the optional OP12 keypad to take full control of your Simrad autopilot system.
The IS42 integrates brilliantly with Simrad multifunction displays and glass helm systems, or can function as a standalone instrument display and autopilot controller aboard smaller vessels.
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch color display
- Display wind, speed, depth, engine data, autopilot status and more
- Intuitive operation
- Easy installation
- Add an OP12 keypad for full Simrad autopilot control
- Compatible with Simrad AC12, AC42, NAC-2, and NAC-3 autopilot computers
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Low power consumption-
- Advanced AIS, receive AIS messages and call DSC targets(Compatible VHF required)
- Certified NMEA 2000 connectivity
NZ Product Number: 000-13285-001
Please note this is not sold in our store - It is Shipped from a secure Location - Online Orders Only
On-Site Installation for this product is Available for $100 an Hour + GST - Please email us to book firstname.lastname@example.org