WaterBuster Portable Pump
Attwood WaterBuster Portable Pump Pumps up to 200 gallons per hour.
The Attwood WaterBuster Portable Power PumpTM is a compact, submersible pump. It is extremely handy around the dock, the house or farm. And, it’s ideal for removing water from dinghies, in atables, peddle boats and kayaks.
The WaterBuster will lift water to a maximum height of 40 in. (1 meter) and pumps in excess of 200 gallons (900 liters) per hour with fresh batteries.
The pump is made of high-impact plastic. It is completely portable and ready for use when 3 “D” size alkaline batteries are installed (batteries not included). It comes complete with a 42" (106 cm) hose and a male hose tting for attachment to your garden hose.
- This submersible pump is a great way to remove unwanted water from boats, pool covers, aquariums and sump pits.
- Convenient and safe, too, because it needs no electrical cord – runs up to 5 hours on three alkaline D batteries.
- Excellent for use as a portable pump-out device for paddle boats, inflatables, duck boats, dingies and kayaks.
- Any craft that lacks a hard-wire, permanent electrical system.
- 6-3/8" high x 5-1/4"
- Pumps up to 200 gallons per hour.
- Includes 42" hose with garden-hose adapter for adding longer hose.
- Lifts water to height of 40".
- Dimensions: 160mm X 130mm X 90mm
- D CELL BATTERIES X 3 REQUIRED
NZ Code: 03308
OBT 3:35 pm PST 6/19/2018