Curved Boning Knife Carbon Steel Blade 13cm - Box of 6 Knives
Professional grade high-quality knife for boning and slicing sheep, beef and deer. Used by both butchers and hunters.
A preferred choice in New Zealand and Australian meat industries. Specially designed to perform for maximum efficiency - proved by thousands of satisfied users since 1927.
- Strong, hard and wear-resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Handle and Blade materials MAF and FDA approved
- No gap at handle and blade joint for better hygiene
- Polypropylene and TPE handle
- Classic VICTORY handle pattern has proven to be robust and practical
- Lifetime guarantee with personalized serial number
- SUPPORT NEW ZEALAND MADE PRODUCTS!
Carbon Steel Knives
Carbon steel knife blades are harder and have a finer grain structure than stainless steel knives and require more care. Victory knives have a fine plastic coating over the blade.
This is to protect the knife from moisture during storage and shipping, which can cause rust How to Care for your Carbon Knife:
- Hand wash the knife in mild soap and dry it thoroughly after use
- Knives in carbon and laminate steel must not be washed in a dishwasher under any circumstance
- The aggressive dishwasher detergent will react very badly with the blade
- Store in a safe and dry place
- Carbon steel knife should be oiled immediately after use to help prevent corrosion
- Do not burn or overheat the blade when sharpening as this will cause damage to blade properties
- Steel your knife regularly to help retain the edge
- Only use the knife for its intended purpose
With care over time, a carbon steel blade will develop a deep grey/blue patina from exposure to different elements.
This coating protects the blade from rust and discoloration. The dark patina is the sign of a favorite, well-used knife.