Tica Spin Combo Ikura 802, LBXT3000
Hydro Canals or Squid EGI Combo
Tica Ikura rods are constructed using flexible ultra-High Modulus graphite to give incredible
casting distance and fish-fighting power, which can be important when trying to pick off wary,
cautious fish at long range.
The 2 piece blank is 2.4m in length and suitable for 1-10lb monofilament or PE no.0.6 - no.1.0.
Cast weight is rated at 2-10 grams - 1/16-3/8oz.
Fitted with lightweight low profile guides to make the rod very light in the hand so you can fish all day.
This is a high-performance rod for the discerning angler, perfect for canal trout or EGI squid fishing from the shore.
- Length; 7'11 inch 2.4m 2 piece
- Rating; 1-10lb. 0.5-5kg PE no.0.6-1.0
- Cast weight; 1/16-3/8oz. 2-10gms
Tica Gojira GGPT2500 Spin Reel.
- 3 SUS Ball Bearing plus one-way clutch bearing gives instant Anti-Reverse.
- Computer balanced rotor.
- Anti Twist Line Roller.
- Oscillation system gives perfect line lay on spool.
- Slimline Frame.
- Forged aluminum spool.
- Thick aluminium bail wire.
- Right/ left interchangeable handle.
- Soft Touch handle knob.
- Gear ratio 5-2-1, retrieves 75cm per handle turn
- Carbon Drag Max; 4kg
- Capacity; 200yds/6lb
Tica 10-year warranty.
J - 17.07.20