CRC RTV Silicone Red Aerosol 184g
CRC RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing) Silicone Pressurized Tubes are designed for a wide range of sealing, bonding, protecting and waterproofing applications. The CRC Select-a-Bead™ nozzle allows for easy control of silicone bead width, with a unique double piston pressurized system allowing for smooth, uniform dispensing from start to finish.
Features and Benefits:
- No Caulking Gun required!
- Sensor safe
- Double piston pressurized can - Allows for smoother, effortless application
- Select-a-Bead nozzle - Allows the user to control bead width
- Self-sealing plug
- Seals, bonds, waterproofs, and protects
- Cures at room temperature
- Ideal for sealing, bonding, and protecting HVAC, electrical and metalworking applications
- Adheres to metal, glass, silicone, natural fibre ceramic, and painted surfaces
- Bonds solidly throughout a temperature range of -34.0ºC to 232ºC
- Resists sagging and slumping when applied overhead or on sidewall joints