Crew Rescue Knife - Box of 6 Knives
Used worldwide by professional rescue crews, fishermen, commercial divers, riggers, the oil industry, and coastguards.
- Rounded tip so can be used close to the skin of the victim without the risk of cutting the victim.
- The Blade is flat ground and has a Hardness is 54-56 HRC. It has a -78 C Quench after hardening. Its benefit is a strong, hard and wear-resistant blade with an improved Edge Retention.
- made for cutting seat belts and other ropes where a sharp point is not needed for safety
- The superior Steel Quality limits Corrosion.
- The knife comes with a Handle with Finger Guard made out of yellow Polypropylene (PP).
- Victory knives are manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand out of German German X46Cr13 no-stain High Carbon Stainless Steel.
- 9cm Blade - Stainless Steel