MasterVolt 300 watt 12V Inverter
With a compact, lightweight and silent AC Master you can easily convert the voltage of a 12 or 24 V battery into 230 V/50 Hz AC current the same way you would at home or work. From microwave to hairdryer, DVD player to electrical tools, laptop to flatscreen; the pure sine wave preserves your equipment without disruption, humming or lines on the TV screen, while ensuring a longer lifespan of all connected equipment and saving you the costs of all those adapters.
Mastervolt ensures you an electrical system with no weak links and a dependable and silent power supply. Whether for recreational or professional purposes, with Mastervolt you always have power you can rely on...The power to be independent.
- Small & lightweight.
- Universal plug.
- Designed for recreational and semi-professional use.
- Simple and safe to connect: The inverters benefit from robust connection technology with a cable and plug & play inlet.
- Efficient use of batteries: The high conversion efficiency and automatic no-consumption economy mode ensure a longer lifespan for your batteries.
- High peak loads for start-up: The AC Master sine wave inverters can supply up to 200% capacity for equipment that requires a short boost of extra power when starting up.
- An end to humming with HF technology: Our use of high-frequency switch technology means you can say goodbye to humming transformers. Mastervolt inverters are also small and lightweight to ensure easy installation.
Output voltage: (± 5%) 230 V - 50 Hz (± 0.1%)
Output waveform: true sine
Nom. battery voltage: 12 V
Cont. power at 40 °C, cos phi 1: 250 W
Cont. power at 25 °C, cos phi 1: 300 W
Peak load: 600 W
AC connection: universal
Efficiency: 90 %
Display/read-out: LED display
Min. battery capacity: ≥ 60 Ah
Dimensions, h x w x d: 210x130x60 mm
Weight: 1.16 kg
Approvals: CE, E-mark, ABYC A-31
Technology: HF switch mode
Low battery voltage, switches off at: 10 V, ± 0.5 V
Low battery voltage, switches on at: 11 V, ± 0.5 V
High battery voltage, switches off at: 16 V, ± 0.5 V
High battery voltage, switches on at: 14.5 V, ± 0.5 V
Max. ripple on DC (battery): 10% RMS
Input current (nominal load): 22.5 A
No-load power consumption (ON mode): 0.58 A – 7 W
No-load power consumption (standby mode): 0.33 A - 4 W
Min. DC fuse (slow blow): 40 A
Min. cable size: included
Harmonic distortion typical: < 6%
Cos phi: all power factors allowed
Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 60 °C, derating > 25 °C
Protection degree: IP23
Sound level: 53 dBA at 1 mtr
Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high battery, low battery
MasterBus compatible: no
NZ Code: 28010300
OBT 1:21 pm PST 6/15/2018