Orvis Waders Ultralight Men's
A new level of versatility in a full-featured wader.
As part of the new Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the men's Ultralight Convertible Wader shares features and benefits with other products in the system to create a total feature-rich wading collection to outfit your target market.
The Ultralight convertible is a remarkably versatile, innovative wader designed in a lightweight package without sacrificing durability and performance.
Features of the Orvis Ultralight Convertible Wader;
- Incredibly comfortable modern fit offers superior performance without the traditional weight and bulk
- Durable four-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric resists punctures and abrasion
- New low profile seam construction with strategic reinforcement in high-stress areas
- Innovative suspension system using FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic fasteners for quick and effortless waist high conversion
- Streamlined neoprene gravel guard that covers the boot tightly to eliminate drag and water collection
- Updated anatomically correct neoprene booties have less bulk with a true sock feel and are more comfortable inside wading boots
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water-resistant zipper to keep essentials dry and prevent loss
- Rubberized tabs on suspenders and front pocket for tool docking offer multiple locations for essentials and eliminates the chance of puncturing waders or losing tools.
- Fly patch on the front pocket
- Large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket expands to fit larger items yet stays out of the way when empty
- Patch on the interior of wader for Orvis waterproof pocket attachment (8G3H sold separately)
- Colour: Storm
Sizes: S-XXL including short and long
Outer shell: 100% nylon;
Liner: 100% nylon tricot