CRC Food Grade Silicone Grease Pot 500ml
CRC Food Grade Silicone Grease is a thin non-curing silicone grease designed for sealing, lubricating and waterproofing o-rings and other rubber and plastic parts used in food processing equipment. It insulates valves, electrical contacts, sparks plugs, battery terminals and fasteners from moisture and protects against corrosion. It is resistant to oil, water and chemicals and will not harden, freeze, dry or melt.
Wide Temperature Range from neg. 40 deg to plus 200 deg. MPI Approved C15. NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact.
Features and Benefits
- Seals lubricate, protects, insulates and waterproofs
- Temperature resistant – Maintains performance level year-round. Will not harden, freeze, dry or melt due to temperature fluctuations.
- Safe on most rubber and plastics – Will does not degrade seals, gaskets or plastic insulators
- Chemical, oil and water-resistant
- Non-toxic, odourless, tasteless
- Wide Temperature Range – Effective from neg40 deg to plus 200 deg
- MPI Approved C15
- NZ AsureQuality assessment for food/beverage including dairy factories with incidental contact
- Recommended for use on plastics and rubber components used in food processing equipment
- O-Rings, spark plugs, fasteners, battery terminals, electrical contacts, valves, gaskets
J - 07.09.20
Product Code 3039