CRC Copper Anti-Seize Lubricant Can 500ml
CRC Copper Anti-Seize and Lubricating Compound is a general-purpose anti-seize lubricant that prevents seizing and galling caused by high temperatures, heavy loads, vibration and corrosion. This unique formula has a smooth texture, fine particle sizing and familiar copper colour, making it an excellent choice for closely fitted parts that need extreme lubrication. Regular use of Copper Anti-Seize will increase performance and prolong equipment life.
Please note this item will be shipped from our warehouse, please allow 5 to 7 days - Online Orders Only
22/02/20 - A
Features and Benefits
- Copper-Based. Safe for use on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- High-Temperature Resistance. Protects parts up to 982 degrees.
- Electrically Conductive. Does not insulate and interrupt current flow.
- Good Choice for Use on Soft Metal Applications. Does not compromise the integrity of soft metals.
- Will Not Harden. Heat aging won’t affect the lubricity of the product.
- Facilitates Fast & Easy Disassembly. Saves time in taking apart components.
- Minimal VOC content. Contains negligible amounts of volatile organic compounds which cause ground smog.
- Contains No Known Ozone Depleting Chemicals. Offers effective performance while complying with the EPA regulations on the use of ozone-depleting chemicals.
- Meets MIL-PRF-907E military specification
- MPI Approval C12 (All animal products except dairy).
- Aerosol Includes Permastraw™ Dual-Action Spray System - One-piece actuator with a two-way spray that ensures that straw stays in place.
- Lubricates, prevents seizing and galling of surfaces.
- Highly suitable for closely fitting parts.
- Recommended for use on bolts, bushings, fittings, flanges, gaskets, headers, manifolds, nuts, packings, pipes, plugs, screws, studs, threaded surfaces and wire rope