CRC ADOS Marine Glue Can 1L
ADOS Marine Glue is a cross-linking Epoxy Polymer with exceptional cure and physical characteristics. ADOS Marine Glue is ideal for a general repair, bonds dissimilar material, has excellent water, acid and solvent resistance, and is suitable for overpainting. Because of the gap-filling qualities of ADOS Marine Glue, it will bridge and strengthen irregular joints. When cured it is suitable to drill, mill, tap, screw, sand, plane or saw.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% Waterproof it is also ideal for exterior construction use
- ADOS Marine Glue is super strong and impact resistant
- Easy to Mix 1 to 1 ratio
- No shrinkage on cure
- Gap filling, joinery, deck fitting, windows, shutters, cabinetry
- Wet areas - galley & bathroom
- Marine Rated Epoxy Based 1 to 1 mix Glue.
- The perfect choice for all forms of construction or repairs (to boats and buildings)
- Ideal for Laminating, Joinery, Deck fittings and general use everywhere where a totally Waterproof strong bond is required.