CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement Brown Tube 145g
CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement is a sodium silicate-based sealer for mufflers and tailpipes that resists high temperatures. It expands and sets when heated, ensuring a perfect seal against carbon monoxide and other noxious fumes. CRC Maniseal BROWN Exhaust Cement is a sealing and gasket compound designed exclusively for use in the assembly of Automotive Exhaust Systems. CRC Maniseal BLACK Exhaust Cement is a sealing and gasket compound designed to seal joints in fireboxes and flues or for repairing kilns. It can be used for an exhaust system when black is the desired colour.
Features & Benefits
- Bridges gaps and imperfections in exhaust clamping areas
- Seals out poisonous fumes
- High-temperature resistance – Up to 300 deg
- Contains no asbestos
- Cleans up in the water
- Ready to use – No mixing required, easy to use
- Recommended for mufflers, tailpipes, joints, catalytic converters.
- At the Manifold: Some modern cars do not have manifold gaskets. CRC Maniseal takes the place of a gasket.
- At the Exhaust Flange: CRC Maniseal spread between the faces and in the 'V' of the clamp makes a highly satisfactory seal.
- At the Muffler: When the muffler is renewed and clamped in, the annoyance of a leak and subsequent waste of time will be avoided if CRC Maniseal is smeared over the pipes before fitting.
- Industrial Use: Kiln Repairs - thoroughly wet damaged area, force CRC Maniseal into cracks, gaps etc and smooth over with fingers.