CRC Brakleen Brake Cleaner Blaster 600ml
CRC Brakleen Blaster, the genuine Brakleen formula with a high-pressure spray to forcefully cut through and remove thick build-ups, hardened deposits and to clean hard-to-reach areas. CRC Brakleen Blaster is a powerful, heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser for brake, clutch parts and general mechanical equipment. It is formulated to quickly and safely dissolve and forcefully flush away grease, oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid, hardened deposits and other contaminants, without the need for disassembly. It safely settles and removes hazardous brake dust. CRC Brakleen Blaster is non-staining, non-corrosive, leaves no residue and evaporates quickly. CRC Brakleen Blaster stops disc brake squeal and noise caused by contaminants, eliminates clutch slippage and helps brakes last longer and perform better. Tests by an independent laboratory show that the proper use of Brakleen improves brake efficiency by reducing stopping distances by as much as 24.3%. CRC Brakleen Blaster is ideal for removing grease and contaminates from CV joints and wheel bearings and can also be used to clean, degrease or flush away built-up dirt, grease and oil from workshop equipment, tools, other mechanical or industrial machinery and electrical contacts (Equipment must be de-energised before cleaning. Fully ventilate equipment before re-energising equipment.)
Features & Benefits
- Extreme grease penetration power, high-pressure spray – Specifically formulated to forcefully cut through and remove thick build-ups, hardened deposits and to clean hard-to-reach areas
- No disassembly required – Saves time and reduces maintenance cost
- Fast evaporation – Minimises downtime
- Leaves no residue – Prevents harmful build-up and eliminates rinsing and wiping
- Superior cleaning and degreasing properties – Has many uses beyond brakes
- Brakes last longer and perform better.
- Helps eliminate disc brake squeal and clutch chatter.
- Safely settles and removes hazardous brake dust.
- Stable, non-staining and non-corrosive to metals.
- Low surface tension – Gives excellent penetration and ensures superior dissolving and degreasing properties.
- Low flammability
- Does not contain silicone – Can be painted over
- Contains more than 97% active content
- Aerosol has a 360 DEGREE (upside-down) valve and extension tube – Ensures that all usable product is expelled from the can evenly when the can is held and sprayed in the upside-down position
- MPI Approved C12 (All animal products except dairy)
- Asure Quality assessment for food/beverage/dairy factory food areas & no potential contact
- Brakleen brake cleaner, cleans and degreases brake linings, drums, cylinders, brake shoes, disc brake pads, discs, wedge brakes, springs, callipers, clutch discs, wheel bearings, CV joints, wire ropes, winch cables, dies, moulds, equipment, parts & tools.
- For cleaning machinery, motors and general mechanical equipment when a vapour degreaser is required. Can also be used to clean electrical contacts. (Equipment must be de-energised before cleaning. Fully ventilate equipment before re-energising equipment).
- Great for cleaning most parts of your car and bike. Excellent for cleaning clutch and pressure plates prior to overhaul and reassembly. Use on car, truck or motorcycle engines, mowers, outboard motors. Boat, industrial, mining, farming equipment parts, gears and also concrete driveways.
- Also ideal for flushing away built-up dirt, grease and oil that can prevent forklifts and industrial machinery from working efficiently
- For degreasing components prior to reassembly, especially prior to thread-locking. Preparation for the application of engine sealants, paint or lubricant. Ideal for removing grease and contaminates from CV joints and wheel bearings
- Car brake cleaner