Bulkhead Engine Bilge Blower - High Capacity - 3680 L/Min
- Flange mount: Blower is mounted on flat bulkhead surface In highest part of compartment free from spray or deck wash.
- Cut an hole in bulkhead and secure blower with washers and screws dia.
- 6 ( NOTICE: Tighten screws evenly to avoid flange damage).
- Use the suitable discharge fitting so that static pressure of blower will not be affected by change in wind direction. Route inlet ductlng with as few bends as possible to lower 1/3 of the bilqe compartment where vapors are likely to accumulate.
- Be sure ducting is positioned below top of engine stringers but not so low as to become submerged in bilge water.
- Locate pickup to take advantage of natural air flow direction.
Bulkhead Mounted Blower with Bracket
Provides fresh air to the bilge in order to prevent explosion. Bulkhead Mounted Bilge Blower for 3" intake pipe..
Ideal for galley, toilet and engine room
Air Flow: 3680 L/Min (130 CFM)
Power Source: DC 24V/2.5A
Dimensions: (LxWxH) 188x143x212mm (7.41"x5.63"x8.35")
Intake Pipe: 75mm
NZ Code: 6627
OBT 11:27 am PST 6/29/2018