CRC GreenStik Carpet Flooring Adhesive Pail 4L
ADOS GreenStik Adhesives are environmentally friendly products.
- Exceptionally low VOC
- Low odour
- No solvents
ADOS GreenStik Carpet Flooring Adhesive is a high viscosity, low slump product with long tack off formulated for use on all carpet types including foam-backed carpets and foam rubber underlays. It provides superior adhesion to most flooring substrates such as hardwood, plywood, particleboard, timber and concrete including unsealed timber, porous surfaces and surfaces with slight imperfections.
Easy repositioning, while the adhesive is still wet, allows more time for working in large areas. It can easily be cleaned up with water. Once dried, it is resistant to damp conditions and suitable for use in kitchens and bathrooms.
ADOS GreenStik Carpet Flooring Adhesive is an environmentally and user-friendly adhesive with professional strength.
Features & Benefits
- High viscosity, low slump – Ideal for use on porous and slightly imperfect surfaces
- Easy repositioning while still wet
- Long tack off – More time for working large areas
- Water-resistant – Suitable for use in kitchens and bathrooms. Not suitable for permanent immersion in water.
- Dries clear and colourless – Seamless repairs. Non-staining
- Exceptionally Low VOC – For improved air quality and reduced health risks particularly for those with allergies and chemical sensitivities
- Low Odour – Installer friendly. No harmful fumes. Suitable for use in confined spaces and areas without ventilation
- Non-toxic – Beneficial for your health and a good choice for the environment
- Non-flammable – For a safe work environment
- No solvents – Ideal for bonding materials likely to be damaged by solvent-based products
- Easy clean up with water
- Made in NZ for NZ conditions
- Suitable for all carpet types
- Isocyanate free
- Suitable for most carpet types including foam-backed carpets and foam rubber underlays
- Vinyl sheeting, vinyl tiles, PVC and Polyurethane materials, fabrics onto timber, particleboard, plywood, concrete
- Suitable for a wide range of surfaces including hardboard, plywood, particle boards, timber & concrete
Product Selection Guide