Cressi Buoyancy Compensator Patro Extra Large
The Patrol BC is an impressively lightweight, rear inflation BC that is anatomically designed for maximum comfort and durability. The special air cell compression strap guarantees extra quick deflation and volume control. The ultralight rigid backplate with its integrated carrying handle ensures optimal stability. The Patrol also features Cressi's Flat-Lock-Aid integrated weight system that makes it easy to release the pockets. There are 3 overpressure relief valves/dump valves: one on the upper part of the inflator hose, one valve on the right-hand side of the shoulder and a third on the lower right-hand side of the air cell. The inflator pump/valve is cable activated by pulling on the power inflator mechanism and the shoulder and lower valves have a pull cord.
Features include Flat-Lock-Aid Integrated Weight Pockets with 20 lbs. (9 kg) weight releasable capacity, optional tank band Trim Weight Pockets (see SKU: CSBTWP) a lightly ridged backplate with softly padded back, and 1-roll-up cargo pocket. The Patrol also features plastic D-rings to help reduce weight and the shoulder and waist harness are fully adjustable to one full size up or down from the stated size. Rear inflation design with a durable 420-Denier nylon air cell with bungee cords to provide a low profile and rapid deflation of air cell. The BCD harness system uses traditional squeeze-style" side-release buckles and adjustable straps on the shoulders, chest and waist for precise adjustment and fit. BCD comes equipped with Cressi's streamline Commando Power Inflator with 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance. The Cressi Ace BCD provides a lift capacity from 29.2 lbs. to 50.6 lbs. (13.3 kg to 22.9 kg), weighs from 6.7 lbs. to 7.5 lbs. (3 kg to 3.4 kg) depending on size and comes with an owner's manual.
- Impressively Light Weight, High Lift Capacity, Rear Inflation BC
- Anatomically Designed for Maximum Comfort and Durability
- High Lift Capacity Rear Inflation: Means Extra Freedom of Movement/Buoyancy
- 3-Exhaust Valves for Easier Buoyancy Adjustments
- Rear Inflation Design with Durable 420-Denier Nylon Air Cell
- Bungee Cords: Provide Low-Profile and Rapid Deflation of Air Cell
- Harness System: Traditional "Squeeze-Style" Side-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps on Shoulders, Chest and Waist for Precise-Adjustment-and-Fit
- Cressi's Streamline Commando Power Inflator with Cable Activated Pull Dump Valve
- 3/8" Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Flat-Lock-Aid Integrated Weight Pockets
- 20 lbs. (9 kg) Weight Releasable Capacity
- Optional Tank Band Trim Weight Pockets (see SKU: CSBTWP)
- 1-Roll-Up Cargo Pocket
- Multiple Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Ultralight Rigid Back Plate w/Carrying Handle
- Soft Padded Back
- XS & SM; 29.2 lbs. (13.3 kg)
- MD; 42.7 lbs. (19.4 kg)
- LG & XL; 50.6 lbs. (22.9 kg)
- XS & SM; 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)
- MD; 6 lbs. (2.75 kg)
- LG & XL; 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
An entirely family-owned and operated Italian brand, Cressi was the first company to produce items such as the diving mask with a dedicated nose pocket as well as the adjustable open-heel fins.
Cressi is proud to still manufacture the vast majority of its products at headquarters in Genova, Italy. This results in a very high level of quality control since Mr Cressi himself still oversees the production process personally on a daily basis. Cressi now operates four subdivisions - Diving, Spear Fishing, Snorkeling and Swimming.
Product Code- BCPT05
Basic Hand Signals