Tica Surf Combo Kazumi Galactic 1463, FS10000
This hi-performance long cast surf set is perfect for beach or rock fishing.
Tica Kazumi Galactic surf casting rods are constructed using 40T high modulus interwoven carbon fibre.
The 4.3m 3 piece slim line blank features a hybrid tip constructed from high-strength graphite for
more power and accurate casting. The hybrid tip features reflective finish for night fishing.
The rod butt features an ergonomic palm swell to ensure your hand placement is the same for every cast,
so you can aim your casts with confidence.
- Cast weight is rated at 100-250gm.
- Fitted with light weight low profile guides to make the rod very light in the hand
- Finished total weight - 600 grams.
This is a high performance rod for the discerning angler that wants distance and accuracy,
to place casts exactly where the fish are holding.
The Tica Flash Surf FS10000 is a surf reel that offers fishermen a precision build and silky smooth feel at a
comfortable price point. This reel weighs in at a light 535gm, making it ideal for building an ultra-light surf combo.
Carbon is used for the frame, rotor, and handle, to keep the weight down but also to keep the frame rigid and strong.
There is a small lubrication port on the main body, giving easy access to lube the main gear.
The 5.2:1 gear train runs fast and smooth on 7 RRB ball bearings, giving a line retrieval rate of 114cm per handle turn.
Fitted with a long shaft and long cast spool and a slow oscillation lets line wind perfectly back onto the spool
with no line overlap, resulting in perfect long casts. The spool line guard system is now almost silent.
The spool also features a stainless line keeper button which can be used as a casting memory device, simply
loop your line around the protruding button after your perfect cast. Now wind the line back in and cast again,
the line will stop going out when it reaches the loop you put in the button - and your cast will stop at exactly the same
distance/length as your initial cast.
There is an extra drag knob with this reel. The quick-set drag features an integrated preset control which effectively
gives you a similar concept to a baitfeeder reel, and is perfect for straylining.
Crank the main drag up, then set your desired maximum drag with the small preset knob. Then back the main drag off
to put your reel into Baitfeeder mode - simple!
The main drag has max drag of 12kg.
- 7 sealed precision stainless steel Rust Resistant Ball bearings (RRB)
- Anti-twist line roller with bearing.
- Forged aluminium spool .
- Computer balanced rotor.
- One-way instant anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Worm shaft oscillating system.
- Click alert for a light strike.
- Long shaft for better line winding.
- Right/ left interchangeable handle.
- Soft-touch handle knob.
- Solid aluminium bail wire.
- Quick-set drag system.
- Smooth powerful carbon drag washers.
- Slow oscillation improves line lay on spool with a slower up and down stroke, reduces friction when line flows out for a longer distance casting.
- Weight; 535g
- 5.2-1 retrieve ratio, retrieves 114cm line per handle turn.
- Max drag 12kg
- Capacity 285/25lb, 310m/0.30mm
- Tica Reel has 10 Year Warranty