Kilwell Slider Combo Kazumi 701J, TC300
Recomended combo for Sliders and Kabura Jigs
Tica Kazumi Pro 7' 1 piece overhead rod.
Designed for the Japanese kabura/sliders market, the Tica Kazumi Pro rod will be perfect dropping
lures to hungry NZ snapper.
The 2.1m nano-technology blank is built light and strong to ease the pain of all-day casting sessions.
It has the sensitivity to feel the lightest take and the power to subdue our biggest snapper.
The slimline blank is suitable for casting lures in the 30g to 150g weight range with line rating up to 15kg or PE3.
The rod is available in overhead or spin configuration.
Both rods feature Fuji Alconite guides (the spin rod with tangle free K series guides), graphite reel seat, a sliding
butt ball and ergonomically shaped slimline EVA foam grips.
Kazumi Rod Features
- Flexible and ultra high modulus nano technology graphite construction
- Fast taper designed for quicker hook setting
- Removable sliding "Butt Ball" protects blank when sitting in the rod holder
- Fuji Alconite guides
- Graphite reel seat
- 7'0 inches 2.1m 1 piece slowjig/baitcaster rod
- 30-150g jig weight PEno.1.0 to no.3.0 braided lines
The Tica Titanclaw TC300 is a high-speed saltwater reel perfect for jigging or casting, the powerful tempered
brass alloy main gear and pinion are matched to a smooth and superb carbon drag with a max setting of 15kg.
There are 7 sealed, stainless RRB rust resistant bearings plus a one-way anti-reverse roller bearing
for instant hookups.
This reel features a thumb bar spool release for easy casting and the spool re-engages with a turn of the handle.
A centrifugal cast control will prevent overruns when casting, plus there is a huge clicker alarm to
wake you up when you're on the bite.
Combine all this with a rigid one-piece mainframe that is CNC machined from forged bar stock aluminium,
and it creates a very durable and strong reel that will last a lifetime.
The hi-speed 6.1:1 gearing will retrieve 75cm of line for every turn of the handle.
The handle is adjustable in length and can be set to either 70mm for speed or 82mm for power.
- 7 RRB stainless steel ball bearings, sealed both sides, with Rust Resistant coating
- One-piece aluminium frame precision machine cut
- One-way clutch
- High heat resistant carbon washers give smooth powerful drag
- Forged Spool, anodized to protect from corrosion
- 6-pin centrifugal brake control system
- Micro click adjustable star drag
- Adjustable handle length
- Loud line out alarm
- Quick removable side plate
- High strength brass alloy main gear
- Titanium coated line guide insert
- EVA covered aluminum handle knob
- Easy-open cover to switch spools
- Weight 370gm
- Hi-Speed 6.1-1 retrieve - 75cm per handle turn. Excellent for Sliders and Kabura Jigs.
- Capacity 280m 6kg mono, or 450m PE no.3.0
- Max Drag; 15kg
This reel has a 10-year warranty
Product Code: KP150J-TC300