Kilwell Slider Combo Kazumi 701J, TYA5R
Recomended combo for Sliders and Kabura Jigs.
Tica Kazumi Pro 7' 1 piece overhead rod.
Designed for the Japanese Kabura/sliders market, the Tica Kazumi Pro rod will be perfect dropping
lures to hungry NZ snapper.
The 2.1m nano-technology blank is built light and strong to ease the pain of all-day casting sessions.
It has the sensitivity to feel the lightest take and the power to subdue our biggest snapper.
The slimline blank is suitable for casting lures in the 30g to 150g weight range with line rating up to 15kg or PE3.
The rod is available in overhead or spin configuration.
Both rods feature Fuji Alconite guides - the spin rod with tangle free K series guides - graphite reel seat, a sliding
butt ball and ergonomically shaped slimline EVA foam grips.
Kazumi Rod Features
- Flexible and ultra high modulus nanotechnology graphite construction
- Fast taper designed for quicker hook setting
- Removable sliding 'Butt Ball' protects blank when sitting in the rod holder
- Fuji Alconite guides
- Graphite reel seat
- 7'0inches 2.1m 1 piece slowjig/baitcaster rod
- 30-150g jig weight
- PEno.1.0 to no.3.0 braided lines
The Tica Victor TYA5R is a high-speed reel perfect for jigging and/or casting.
The powerful tempered brass alloy main gear and pinion are matched to a smooth and superb
carbon drag with a max setting of 15kg.
There are 8 sealed, stainless RRB rust resistant bearings plus a one-way anti-reverse roller bearing
for instant hookups. This reel features a thumb bar spool release for easy casting and the spool re-engages
with a turn of the handle. A magnetic cast control will prevent overruns when casting,
plus there is a huge clicker alarm to wake you up when you're on the bite.
Combine all this with a rigid one-piece mainframe that is CNC machined from forged bar stock,
and it creates a very durable and strong reel that will last a lifetime.
The hi-speed 6.1-1 gearing will retrieve 93cm of line for every turn of the handle.
- 8 RRB stainless steel ball bearings, sealed both sides, with a rust-resistant coating.
- Forged and machined aluminum frame.
- One-way clutch.
- High heat resistant carbon washers give smooth powerful drag.
- Forged spool, anodized to protect from corrosion.
- Magnetic cast control.
- Micro click adjustable star drag.
- Adjustable handle length.
- Loud line out alarm.
- Waterproof drag knob.
- High strength brass alloy main gear.
- EVA covered aluminum handle, counter-balanced to remain in an upright position.
- Carbon hi-lights are designed to protect the frame.
- Weight; 420g
- 6.1-1 retreive rate, 93cm per handle turn.
- Capacity - PE2 550m, PE2.5 450m, PE3 370m.
- Max Drag -15kg.
This reel has a 10-year warranty