Tica Softbait Combo Kazumi 701SP, FC2500
Tica Kazumi Pro Softbait Combo with FC2500 reel
Designed for the Japanese slow jig and softbait market, the Tica Kazumi Pro rod will be perfect casting
lures to hungry NZ snapper.
The 2.1m nano-technology blank is built light and strong to ease the pain of all-day casting sessions.
It has the sensitivity to feel the lightest take and the power to subdue our biggest snapper.
This rod features Fuji tangle free K series guides, graphite reel seat, a sliding butt ball and ergonomically
shaped slimline EVA foam grips.
The slimline blank is suitable for casting lures in the 30g to 150g weight range with line rating up to 15kg or PE3.
- Flexible and ultra high modulus nanotechnology graphite construction
- Fast taper designed for quicker hook setting
- Removable sliding butt ball protects blank in rod holder
- Fuji K series spin Guides
- Graphite reel seat
- 7'0inches 2.1m 1 piece softbait/spin rod
- 30-150g jig weight
- PE no.1.0 to no.3.0 braided lines the Tica Flash Cast FC2500 is a reel that offers fishermen a precision build and silky smooth feel at a comfortable price point.
- The FC2500 weighs only 199gm, making it ideal for building an ultra-light spinning combo.
- Carbon is used for the frame, rotor, and handle, to keep the weight down but also to keep the frame rigid and strong.
- The 5.2-1 gear train runs fast and smooth on 9 RRB ball bearings and a line management system that lets backing line knots lay flush against the spool lets line wind on perfectly evenly.
The carbon drag washer shape has been redesigned to give a smaller, lighter drag system with a 50 per cent increase in drag force, to maintain a max drag of 5kg in the FC2500.
- 9 RRB shielded S/S ball bearings.
- Carbon composite body for rigidity, lightweight and durability.
- Chromium-plated anti-twist line roller.
- Instant anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Forged, corrosion-resistant aluminium spool.
- Carbon washers for smooth drag.
- 50 per cent drag force improved with new shaped drag disc
- Z-Oscillation system for flat line lay.
- Thick corrosion-resistant alminum bail.
- CNC machined aluminum handle.
- Right/ left interchangeable handle.
- Power handle knob.
- Weight; 199gm
- 5.2-1 retrieve ratio, retrieves 68cm line per handle turn.
- Capacity; 200yds/6lb monofilament
- Max drag 5kg
- Comes with Tica Reels 10-year warranty