FLIR M324S Next Generation Stabilised
Navigating at Night has never been easier
The gyro-stabilized M-324S creates thermal images with tremendous detail. You can see more at night with thermal than with any other imaging technology.
An optional lowlight TV camera (M324CS) provides enhanced navigational abilities during twilight hours.
And M-Series cameras also feature detailed, colour on-screen symbology that provides instant access to system status, position, and configuration
M-Series Camera Features
- Clearest, most detailed thermal imagery– M-Series cameras deliver up to four times the resolution of other systems, giving you clear, sharp images with detail you never thought possible in such an affordable thermal night vision system.
- Gyro Stabilisation – FLIR Next Generation M-Series thermal cameras feature active gyro-stabilization so the camera always delivers a steady image, even in rough seas.
- More than twice the detection range of earlier systems– The new M-Series systems use FLIR’s latest generation of thermal imagers. Featuring the highest sensitivity, and more than double the range performance of current systems, M-Series cameras let you see more - and see farther - even in the dead of night.
- M-Series systems are available with either standard resolution or high-resolution thermal imagers.
- Lowlight TV Camera (option) – Provides enhanced navigational abilities during twilight hours, when operating along Intracoastal waterways, and near harbour entrances. Anywhere you can see a little, the lowlight camera will help you see more.
- Colour on-screen symbology– Part of FLIR’s exclusive Accu-Point control and display technology, M-Series cameras have detailed, 3D colour on-screen symbology that gives you instant access to system status, position, and configuration.
Range Performance / Detection of target
Man / 1.8mx0.5m
Small Vessel / 4mx1.5m
457m / 1500ft
1.28km / 4200ft
Actual object detection range performance may vary depending on camera set-up, environmental conditions, user experience, and type of display used.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Size - 7" (177.8 mm) dia. × 11.2" (284.4 mm) ht.
- Weight - 9 lbs (4 kg)
- Field of View - 24 decrees × 18 decrees
- Focal Length - 19mm
- Pan & Tilt Adjustment Range - 360 dec Continuous Pan, +/-90 dec Tilt
CONNECTIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Network Video Output - No
- Analog Video Output - 30 Hz /NTSC/
- Analog Video Connector Types - F-type BNC with BNC-to-RCA adapter included for video out
- Water Ingress - IPX 6 (heavy seas, powerful jets of water)
- Wind - 100 knot (115.2 mph)
- Sand & Dust Ingress
- Continuous E-Zoom 2x
- Detector Type - Thermal; 336 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
- Focus - Thermal; Fixed 12ft (3.6m) to infinity
- Video Refresh Rate - Thermal 30 Hz (NTSC)
- Power Consumption - 25 W nominal; 50 W max
FLIR Catalogue – Download
M Series User Manual – Download
M Series - Informational Datasheet - Download (123 kb)
M Series - Brochure - Download (951 kb)
M Series - Installation Guide - Download
M Series - Operations Manual - Download 6.0 MB
M Series Top Mount Riser Dimensions - Download 335 kb
M Series Dimensional Drawing – Download
Video Captures below are taken from other model thermal imagers made by FLIR