Maxwell Windlass HRC10-8 OUT OF STOCK - PLEASE EMAIL US FOR ETA
HRC10 ROPE/CHAIN SERIES
- Maxwell's all-new HRC10 Horizontal Series represents yet another breakthrough in performance and anchor handling excellence. These horizontal, fully automatic rope/chain windlasses have been designed to meet the demands for use on larger vessels up to 16 metres (52 feet), which require a completely above-deck installation system.
- The HRC10 flawlessly handle rope up to 16mm (5/8") and chain up to 10mm (3/8") in size, including the thick rope-to-chain splice. The modern appearance of the HRC10 Series retains the classic good looks of previous Maxwell horizontal windlasses while incorporating design features years ahead of its competitors.
Maxwell's Revolutionary New Chainwheel Design
- The all-new HRC10 fully automatic horizontal windlass series is designed to retrieve and deploy 8mm chain,and 14mm rope three-strand or 8-brait (plait) rope.
- The aesthetically pleasing above-deck design, evolved from the philosophy of form follows function, encapsulates the motor and drive in a two-part watertight case, saving space below the deck.
- The two-part case consists of a die-cast, marine-grade, challenging anodised alloy front section and a rugged and easily removable composite motor cover aft section.
- This two-piece watertight case allows for quick and easy, on-deck, routine maintenance.
- Simple bolt-down installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set-up.
- The stainless steel pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure on the rode (rope, splice or chain).
- The new and revolutionary patented Wave Design™chainwheel can accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences within the specified chain size diameters, suitable for use with the HRC10 Series.
- The unique Maxwell wrap-around horizontal chainwheel ensures that more than 90 degree of the wheel is used, allowing greatly improved rope and chain handling compared with competitor designs.
- The HRC10 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes for those who desire the added security and holding power of an all-chain anchor system.
- The integral chain pipe and huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Cone-type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, free fall anchoring and emergency crank recovery of the rode and anchor if required.
- The sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodised alloy gearbox provide high-efficiency output drive via precision worm and worm wheel.
THIS ITEM IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM OUR LOCAL SUPPLIERS - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
- Maximum Pull 700kg 1540lbs
- Static Hold 1500kg 3300lbs
- Chain Short Link 8mm 5/16"
- Rope Size (Nylon)*(3 strand or 8 plait)**14mm
- Chain Speed 24m/min 79ft/min
- Rope Speed 20m/min 66ft/min
- Power Supply (DC) 24V
- Motor Power 1000W
- Net Weight (Electric) 19kg 42lbs
J - 29.06.22