Berley Mincer #5 - 4mm Mince plate holes
Wooden Handle with Steel Arm
Plate & blade
Benchtop mounting holes
Cast steel & coated with Zinc anti-rust protection...
9cm x 7cm at top
4.5cm at worm end of feed hole
Easy to use. Suitable for use in the fishing industry, home, canteens and where any kind of minced meat, fruit and processing is required.
Dismantles to ensure thorough and easy cleaning. Thus meeting food hygiene requirements.
- Use Hot Water to clean mincer parts.
- Wipe dry and assemble together as per diagram instructions on the packaging.
- Affix firmly to a stable flat board/surface
- Adjust screw ring, place cutter and grinder parallel in a grinding position and ensure that the handle can be separated easily.
- Clean meat, remove skin and bones and cut into strips.
- Put meat strips into the feeder and turn handle for mincing.
- Wash the mincer after every use.
- Wipe dry and coat it with edible oil to prevent rusting.