Maxwell Windlass RC8-6 24V/600W email for ETA
Includes circuit breaker & up/down switch - FREE Worth over $200
RC ROPE/CHAIN SERIES
Maxwell's all-new RC series windlasses proudly follow in the highly successful footsteps of the Freedom, Liberty and HRC fully automatic rope/chain anchor winches. RC10 and RC8 are available in both capstan and low profile versions. RC6 is available in a low profile version only.
The all-new RC12 Series incorporates Maxwell's latest stylish innovation in automatic rope/chain technology. Retaining the classic open design styling more appropriate on larger boats, the RC12 Series represents the next generation of rope/chain windlass evolution in every respect.
Every Maxwell automatic rope/chain windlass is available
with all the necessary components for fully automatic dual direction control in a competitively priced package.
- The all-new stainless steel RC8-6 fully automatic rope/chain windlass is designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy 6mm/7mm (1/4 inch) chain spliced to 12mm (1/2 inch) three strand or 8-brait (plait) rope.
- The larger stainless steel RC88 can be used with an 8mm (5/16 inch) chain spliced to 14mm (9/16 inch) three strand or 8-plait rope.
- The ingeniously designed rope/chain gypsy (chain wheel) is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences within the specified chain size diameters suitable for use with the RC8 Series.
- A sleek, Low Profile version and a MAX-grip capstan drum version, with a drum made in chromed bronze, are available.
- Simple two-piece installation saves time and money and allows easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Unique spacer tube design allows installation through virtually any deck thickness and the multiple mounting positions and self-aligning gearbox ensure optimal location of gearbox and motor in virtually all installation situations.
- The RC8 features Maxwell's revolutionary and patented new Wave Design chain wheel.
- The heavy-duty stainless steel pressure arm is designed to effectively help grasp the rope/chain splice, giving the RC8 an unparalleled level of performance. In combination with a heavy-duty, large wire diameter, stainless steel pre-loaded spring, the pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure.
- The RC8 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes.
- Huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Full disassembly capability of the top works utilizing only the handle provided and an Allen key.
- Manual override and Free Fall, using the emergency crank/clutch handle provided.
- Sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodized, alloy gearbox provide maximum output via a precision worm and worm wheel.
What's included in the box:
- Reversing Heavy Duty Solenoid
- Up/Down Panel Control Switch
- 80 Amp Circuit Breaker/Isolator
- Model: RC8
- Maximum Pull/Lift: 350kg
- Static Hold: 1200kg
- Chain: Short Link 6mm/7mm 1/4”
- Rope Size: (Nylon)* 12mm (3 strands or 8 plaits recommended) 1/2”
- Chain Speed (Anchor Retrieval): 28m/min, 92ft/min
- Rope Speed (Anchor Retrieval) :24m/min 79ft/min
- Power Supply (DC): 24V
- Motor Power: 600W
- Net Weight 12.5kg
PLEASE READ THE SPECS CORRECTLY BEFORE BUYING - THIS IS SENT DIRECTLY FROM OUR SUPPLIER - WE DO NOT HAVE THE ROOM TO STOCK THIS ITEM IN OUR SHOP