MasterVolt 700 watt 12V Inverter
Mastervolt sine wave inverters have proven themselves under the most extreme conditions for over 25 years
- Pure sine wave technology protects sensitive equipment.
- Delivers full output at high peak power under the most demanding conditions.
- Automatic power saving system for extended runtime.
- Compact and lightweight design, saving valuable installation time.
- Reliable and safe operation; protected against over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high or low battery voltage.
- Variable speed fan for quiet operation at low power.
- Optional remote control for instant switch off of the inverter and all connected equipment (not available for the 300 and 500 W models).
- Convenient plug connection for all models, 2500/3500 Watt models also hard wired.
- Output voltage: 200/220/230/240 V – 50/60 Hz (selectable)
- Output waveform: true sine
- Nominal battery voltage12 V
- Recommended battery capacity≥ 100 Ah
- Continuous power at 25 °C / 77 °F, cos phi 1700 W
- Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1700 W
- Peak load (1 min.)< 810 W
- Peak load (1 sec.)< 1230 W
- AC connection: With NZ/AU plug (code 28410700)
- Efficiency91 %
- Display/read-outLED indication: battery voltage, load level, status
- Alarms: potential free alarm contact
Dimensions (h x w x d)
- 200 x 330 x 83 mm
- 7.9 x 13.0 x 3.3 inch
Weight: 2.7 kg
ApprovalsCE, E-mark, RCM
- Technologyhigh frequency, input & output fully isolated
- Low battery voltage, switches off at10,5 V
- Low battery voltage, switches on at12,5 V
- High battery voltage, switches off at16,5 V
- High battery voltage, switches on at14,5 V
- Input current (nominal load)70 A
- No-load power consumption (ON mode)< 1.5 A
- No-load power consumption (energy saving mode)< 0.1 A
- Minimal DC fuse (slow blow)100 A
- Minimal cable size25 mm²
- Harmonic distortion typical< 5 %
- Cos phiall power factors allowed
- Temperature range (ambient temp.)-20 °C to 60 °C, derating power > 40 °C
- -4 °F to 140 °F
- Protection degreeIP21, horizontal wall mounting
- Protectionsover-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage, reverse polarity (fuse)
- Coolingtemperature and load controlled fan
Not compatible with MasterBus
NZ Code: MV-28410700
OBT 2:21 pm PST 6/7/2018