MasterVolt 1000 watt 12V Inverter
Mastervolt sine wave inverters have proven themselves under the most extreme conditions for over 25 years.
- Small & lightweight.
- Designed for recreational and semi-professional use.
- Simple and safe to connect:
- The inverters benefit from robust connection technology with a cable and plug & play inlet.
- Efficient use of batteries:
- The high conversion efficiency and automatic no-consumption economy mode ensure a longer lifespan for your batteries.
- High peak loads for the start-up:
- The AC Master sine wave inverters can supply up to 200% capacity for equipment that requires a short boost of extra power when starting up.
- An end to humming with HF technology:
- Our use of high-frequency switch technology means you can say goodbye to humming transformers.
- Mastervolt inverters are also small and lightweight to ensure easy installation.
- Output voltage: 200/220/230/240 V – 50/60 Hz selectable
- Output waveformtrue sine
- Nominal battery voltage12 V
- Recommended battery capacity≥ 130 Ah
- Continuous power at 25 C / 77 F, cos phi 11000 W
- Continuous power at 40 C / 104 F, cos phi 11000 W
- Peak load (1 min.)< 1150 W
- Peak load (1 sec.)< 1750 W
- AC connection plug connection with NZ/AU plug
- Efficiency92 per cent
- Display/read-outLED indication: battery voltage, load level, status
Dimensions h x w x d
200 x 372 x 83 mm
7.9 x 14.6 x 3.3 inch
Weight: 3.3 kg
ApprovalsCE, E-mark, RCM
- Technology - high frequency, input and output fully isolated
- Low battery voltage, switches off at10.5 V
- Low battery voltage, switches on at12.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches off at16.5 V
- High battery voltage, switches on at14.5 V
- Input current (nominal load)100 A
- No-load power consumption -ON mode-less than 1.5 A
- No-load power consumption-energy saving mode - less than0.1 A
- Minimal DC fuse -slow blow-125 A
- Minimal cable size35 mm squared
- Harmonic distortion typical less than 5 per cent
- Cos phial power factors allowed
- Temperature range (ambient temp.)-20 C to 60 C, derating power greater than 40 C
- -4 F to 140 F
- Protection degreeIP21, horizontal wall mounting
- Protectionsover-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low voltage, reverse polarity -fuse
- Cooling temperature and load controlled fan
- Not MasterBus compatible
NZ Code: MV-28411000