advanSea Speed S400 Display Only
advanSea Speed S400
GIANT DIGITS (45 MM)
The advanSea S400 series uses cutting-edge technology to provide accurate data for cruisers or racers.
- Accuracy, optimal legibility, flexibility and ease of installation are the key benefits of the S400 series, together with easy intuitive operation with direct function access.
- LCD screens with wide-angle viewing and supersize digits for unmatched visibility. Watertight display facia (IP66); displays feature an anti-fogging coating for optimal safety even in extreme conditions.
- The S400 series is available with a choice of compatible transducers manufactured by Airmar or Plastimo. The instruments can also operate as "stand-alone" with intelligent transducers or an NMEA0183 source.
The advanSea depth, speed and multi instruments are fully compatible replacements for the Navman 3100 and Northstar 310 series, as the same transducers can be used.
The advanSea Speed S400 offers:
- Giant Digits (45mm)
- Water speed: 0-60 knots, 0-69 mph, 0-111 km/h.
- GPS speed of connected to compatible (NMEA0183) navigator.
- Total and trip log.
- Elapsed time and countdown race timer.
- Water temperature.
- Speed trend indication.
- Surface speed high and low alarms.
- Low battery alarm.
- Simulation mide.
- advanSea instruments come with a 2-year warranty, with worldwide support from the Plastimo network.
Delivers all speed, distance, time and temperature data, together with countdown function.
- External unit dimensions: 112 x 112 mm
- Operating voltage: 10 V to 16.5 V
- Display power consumption: Below 150 mA Incl. backlighting
- Operating temperature: -10 to + 50° C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +60° C
- Drilling Ø: 48 mm
- Fixing: Rear locking collar
- “O” ring for bulkhead mount: Yes
- Buzzer/external alarm output: Yes / Yes
- Screen: Monochrome LCD, TN technology (Twisted Nematic)
- Backlit keys: Yes
- Backlit screen: Yes, amber, 5 levels (Off, 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Anti-fogging screen: Yes
- LCD: Transflective
- Waterproof rating: IP66 front face
- Intuitive menu: Yes
- Weather cover: Yes
- Simulation mode: Yes
Instruments Specific Features
- Water speed: 0 to 60 knots
- Depth speed: Yes if connected through NMEA0183
- Speed resolution: 0.01 at 19.99 kts / 0.1 from 20 to 60 knots
- Display damping: 1 - 30 steps
- NMEA0183 input ports: 1
- NMEA Input sentences: VHW/ VTG/ DPT/ VLW/ MTW/ RMC/DBT
- NMEA0183 output ports: 1
- Output sentences: VHW/ VLW/ VTW
- Proprietary bus: Half-Duplex series connection (38400 bauds on one wire)
- Countdown: Yes
- Digits size: Upper line : 45mm
- Units: °F & °C - Feet - Metres - Knots - Km/hr - Miles/hr - V - Miles - Km
- Alarms: High & low speed / Low battery
OBT 12:37 pm PST 4/17/2018