PC180 Control Panel System
Take the guess work out of your on-board electrical system with the new generation of smart intelligence.
With a push of a button this allows you to control your on-board electrical system, relaying information on battery condition, current draw, fresh water tanks level as well as allows you to control your lights.
Key features and functions:
- Control panel with LED display
- Mains general on/off and 12V button to control lights, 12V sockets and heating
- Water pump button to control pump relays
- Battery Monitor for car and leisure battery.
- Voltmeter for control of car and leisure battery voltage
- A warning flashing LED light is activated when car battery voltage is lower than 12V or leisure battery is lower than 11V
- Monitors fresh and grey water tanks. Comes with 400mm tank probe for fresh water.
- Spare alarm waste water tank
- Integrated electronic battery separator
- 10 fuses 12V load
- Function "Twilight" to adjust at night the brightness of the display and buttons
- Control panel dimensions: 190 x 130 mm
The System Includes:
- Control panel
- distribution box protection fuses
- Switching battery charger
- Drinking water tank electronic probe
- Screw probes for waste water tank
- Cables kit for probes L=6m
- Cables for control panel L=6m
- fuse + fuseholder for batteries(car and service)