PC180 Control Panel System - LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
Take the guesswork out of your onboard electrical system with the new generation of smart intelligence.
With a push of a button this allows you to control your on-board electrical system, relaying information on battery condition, current draw, freshwater tanks level as well as allows you to control your lights.
- Control panel with LED display
- Mains general on/off and 12V button to control lights, 12V sockets and heating
- Water pump button to control pump relays
- Battery Monitor for car and leisure battery.
- Voltmeter for control of car and leisure battery voltage
- A warning flashing LED light is activated when the car battery voltage is lower than 12V or leisure battery is lower than 11V
- Monitors fresh and grey water tanks. Comes with 400mm tank probe for freshwater.
- Spare alarm waste water tank
- Integrated electronic battery separator
- 10 fuses 12V load
- Function 'Twilight' to adjust at night the brightness of the display and buttons
- Control panel dimensions 190 x 130 mm
The System Includes
- Control panel
- distribution box protection fuses
- Drinking water tank electronic probe
- Screw probes for wastewater tank
- Cables kit for probes L= 6m
- Cables for control panel L= 6m
- fuse plus fuse holder for batteries - car and service
This kit does not include a battery charger.
THIS PRODUCT IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM OUR SUPPLIERS AND IS NOT HELD INSTORE
NZ Code RVL 512
J - 21.12.20