Carbon Monoxide Alarm [Battery Operated]
The Kidde 7CO carbon monoxide detector is a new Kidde detector with a 10-year guarantee. As most detectors only last 5 to 7 years this is a marked improvement and a sign of reliability.
It lasts 40 percent longer than any other CO alarms.
It provides continuous protection against the dangers of deadly carbon monoxide gas which can be produced from poorly burning appliances or blocked chimneys.
The Kidde 7CO features two LEDs. Red illuminates when the alarm has detected CO in the atmosphere and green confirms that DC power is present.
The alarm can either be installed on a wall or just placed on a tabletop or shelf for added convenience. It is also ideal for use when on holiday, in rented accommodation or for use in caravans and boats and complies with the very latest EN50291.2010 standards, Parts 1 and 2 [boats and caravans].
The alarm has an end-of-life warning to replace the unit after ten years of protection.
- Model - 7CO
- Sensor - Electrochemical CO Sensor
- Installation Position - Wall Mounted or freestanding
- Digital Display - No
- Test/Reset button - Tests the CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to silence the alarm
- Peak level button - No
- End of Life alarm - Warning signal alerts when alarm needs replacing
- Power supply - 3 x 1,5V AA alkaline batteries [included]
- Product weight - 160g including batteries
- Product dimensions - 118 x 70 x 40mm
- Alarm Sound - At least 85dB at 3 metres
- Operating temperature - 2 degrees to 40 degrees
- Humidity range - 10- 90 percent
- Warranty - 10 years [from date of purchase, excluding batteries]
- Approvals - BSI Kitemarked to EN50291:2010 Part 1 and 2 [boats and caravans] / CE Approved
Product Code RVN107
J - 07.07.21