Lectrotab S-BK-16 Short Actuator 12VDC
Lectrotab short trim tab actuators are precision-engineered to combine quiet operation with a non-hydraulic, maintenance-free design. The unit is corrosion free, ensures very accurate tab positioning, provides maximum lift force, and is totally self-contained for easy installation. The actuator assembly is packaged in a non-metallic permanently sealed housing. No components need to be installed inside the boat. Most importantly, unlike hydraulic trim tabs, there is no oil to leak out. The short actuator incorporates either a standard or low profile (see picture) transom mounting bracket. Short actuators have a 6-second stroke time.
- Short actuator perfect for the swim platform or limited vertical height applications
- The upper ram seal patented location cannot be damaged due to fouled ram or barnacle growth.
- Utilizes patented internal pressure equalization system
- Upgrades to the most popular hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- The internal brake system prevents unwanted tab movement when underway or backing down
- Quiet operation
- All actuators were fully load tested to push 1000 lbs of force
- The non-metallic external structure cannot corrode and will not deteriorate in the sun or underwater
Please note - this product refers to 1 Item only and is shipped directly from the supplier
Product Code S-BK-16
J - 19.08.22