Tica TB8000 8RRB+1RB Jig/Spin Reel
Features: The TiCA TB8000 is designed to deal with large predators like Kingies and marauding Snapper. With a maximum drag capacity of 25kg and designed for use with braid or mono, this reel will handle anything the monsters lurking around you, can throw at it. This reel features a waterproof aluminum main body, cover, and rotor, and forged aluminum alloy spool. The main shaft is made from hardened stainless steel for strength, then encased in 8 sealed precision stainless
rust resistant ball bearings (RRB) to keep it all running as smooth as silk.
An instant anti-reverse roller bearing in the rotor, anti-twist line roller, and a huge waterproof carbon drag, keep the braid under control while fighting your fish.
The high speed 5.2:1 retrieve ratio will recover 1.13m per handle turn.
This reel is supplied with an oversize hypalon comfort grip, the forged alloy spool capacities are; braid PE 24kg/700m, or mono 10kg/300m.
This reel comes with a 10 year warranty.
* 8 x rust resistant bearings.
* Strong and durable aluminium alloy frame/ body cover/ rotor/ bail arm.
* Forged, corrosion-resistant aluminum spool.
* Hardened stainless steel main shaft for enhanced strength.
* Rigid, corrosion-resistant zinc drive gear and bronze pinion gear.
* Stainless steel rear cover.
* Stainless steel screws to secure body cover.
* Aluminum handle.
* Instant anti-reverse.
* Water proof gaskets at drag knob, spool, main shaft and rotor.
* Stainless steel worm shaft oscillating system.
* Anti-twist line roller.
* Computer balanced rotor.
* Max Drag 25kg
* Capacity; Mono 10kg/300m, PE Braid #5 24kg/700m