Torqeedo Travel 1003 Electric Outboard
Torqeedo Travel 1003
Smarter, stronger, tougher electric outboards.
The perfect outboard for tenders, dinghies and daysailers has become even better.
For many of our customers, the Travel is the definitive Torqeedo outboard. While its lightness, strength and efficiency were loved by all, we were frequently asked to come up with a non-foldable, more rugged version. This is what we have done. And while we were at it, we have equipped it with more power, even higher efficiency, more battery capacity, and our onboard-computer including GPS and real-time range calculation.
If you are looking for a high-end solution for small outboards that is even cheaper than a regular gasoline outboard in the long run (taking into account service/winterization cost) your search is over.
- Input power in watts: 1000
- Propulsive power in watts: 480
- Comparable gasoline outboards (propul-sive power): 3 hp
- Comparable gasoline outboards (thrust): 4 hp
- Maximum overall efficiency in%: 48
- Static thrust in lbs*: 68
- Integrated battery: 400 Wh LIMA
- Rated voltage in volts: 29.6
- Final voltage in volts: 33.6
- Total weight in kg: 13.4 (S) / 14 (L)
- Weight of motor without battery in kg: 8.9 (S) / 9.5 (L)
- Weight of integrated battery in kg: 4.5
- Shaft length in cm: 59 (S) / 71 (L)
- Propeller dimensions in inches: 11.5 x 8.1
- Max. propeller speed in rpm: 1200
- Control: Tiller Control
- Steering: 180 degree lockable
- Tilting device: Manual with grounding protection
- Trim device: Manual, 4 Step
- Stepless forward/ reverse drive: yes
- Integrated onboard computer with display: yes
- Travel 1003 Electric: 3 hp
- Volts: 29.6 V
- Weight: 13.4 kg (S) / 14 kg (L)
2 Year Limited Warranty.
Available in Short or Long shaft Models. *Displayed price is for short shaft model
NZ Code: TORQ1142-00
OBT PST 7/2/2018